Katrina Law Heats Up Maxim Australia June 2012 - favorite News
Headlines News :
Home » , , » Katrina Law Heats Up Maxim Australia June 2012

Katrina Law Heats Up Maxim Australia June 2012

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 18, 2012 | 1:36 PM

 

She's known for her sexy small screen work in the "Spartacus" shows on Starz, and the lovely Katrina Law shows off her good looks in a feature included in the June 2012 issue of Maxim Australia.

The 27-year-old actress dons an array of skimpy lingerie for the Joe Deangelis shot spread lining the magazine's pages while dishing about topics having to do with her role in "Spartacus: Vengeance".

Highlights from Miss Law's Q&A are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!

On if we're going to see more of her Spartacus character, Mira, in Season Two:

"Physically speaking, I don’t think there’s anything left to see! You’d have to go into a different genre of film for that. But you will get to know a different side of her – let’s put it that way. She is going to be a badass this year."

On if she had to do any intense physical training:

"I did the gladiator boot camp with the boys, and it kicked my butt. I don’t think I could walk for four days. I also did sword, dagger, and bow-and-arrow training."

On if she ever feels shy about stripping down for Spartacus:

"It does make me a bit self-conscious, because you're putting yourself out there. But my full-on frontal? I gotta tell you I feel like a bada** for doing it. Some actresses out there are like, 'Oh, don't ever do nudity', but I'm proud of my body."

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Favorite News | Favorite News
Copyright © 2011. favorite News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Favorite News
Proudly powered by Blogger