Cameron is Av-ing it large forever - favorite News
Headlines News :
Home » , » Cameron is Av-ing it large forever

Cameron is Av-ing it large forever

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 12:57 AM

Avatar
Blue is the colour ... Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana in Avatar
JAMES Cameron is planning to make Avatar movies for the rest of his career. 

The groundbreaking sci-fi movie earned the director an Oscar nomination and took a record-breaking £1.72billion at the box office. 

Now the Titanic filmmaker says he is sticking the award-winning world of Pandora for good. 

He said: "I'm in the Avatar business. Period. That's it. I'm making Avatar 2, Avatar 3, maybe Avatar 4, and I'm not going to produce other people's movies for them. 

"I'm not interested in taking scripts.... I think within the Avatar landscape I can say everything I need to say that I think needs to be said, in terms of the state of the world and what I think we need to be doing about it. And doing it in an entertaining way." 
James Cameron
Wide blue yonder ... James Cameron

James is now working on the first sequel, set to star original Avatar hunk Sam Worthington. 

He added: "So we've been mostly working on the tool set, the production pipeline, setting up the new stages in Los Angeles, setting up the new visual effects pipeline in New Zealand, that sort of thing. And, by the way, writing." 

The director could be serious about his blue future ... or he could be Av-ing a laugh.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Favorite News | Favorite News
Copyright © 2011. favorite News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Favorite News
Proudly powered by Blogger